We spent the last couple of weeks, recapping some of the best articles from 2011 to allow us time to focus on our families at Christmas and New Years. Our original plan was to be back today with brand new content, but there was one series from last year that we still wanted to highlight! We hope you had a great Christmas and New Year, and we will be back on Monday with brand new content.
From the very beginning of Divorce Ministry 4 Kids, we made it known that our worldview is based on the Bible. For us, it was important to have a fairly comprehensive look at what the Bible has to say about caring for children of divorce. You might be interested to see what we found out in this series:
- The Bible and Children of Divorce
- God Cares for Orphans and the Fatherless
- God’s Instructions to His People When it Comes to the Orphans and the Fatherless (Part 1)
- God’s Instructions to His People When it Comes to the Orphans and the Fatherless (Part 2)
- A Word for Children of Divorce and Children from Single Parent Families