Divorce has changed the landscape of our society and our churches. The world is reaching out to our families through TV, Internet, social media, iPhone apps, video games, and much more. But the world has nothing but hopelessness to offer our children.
What can we, the Lord’s family, offer our children?
- We can model what a Christian two-parent marriage is supposed to look like.
- We can give them Jesus Christ as their Savior.
- We can give them a hope and a reason to live.
- We can give them eternal life.
- We can introduce these children to a heavenly Father that will never leave them or forsake them.
My question to you is “If we are the church today, shouldn’t we be the presence of Christ to the world today?”